TEASEARCH3D - LGBT This is me I am brave poster

Link to buy: LGBT This is me I am brave poster
Or buy at: Gear/ Store
In 1999, the company had only a handful of people. Page hosted a meeting to discuss how to choose a guideline for the future of Google. Paul Buchheit is a creative engineer - later a key figure in the Gmail project. Paul said during the meeting that we only need to state that we have done nothing bad to do the most. He wrote: Don’t be evil. Earlier, Page thought "Be good!" - live well. Everyone seems to be fascinated with Paul's way of speaking. Page consult with Brin. LGBT This is me I am brave poster. Page said, "Don't do bad things." It sounds better and better than "Let's live well." The next day, Paul pasted on his keyboard a slogan. Just a few days later, Page found that every employee's keyboard had the words on it. It also appears on the wall of the house.
LGBT This is me I am brave poster A1
Homepage: Teasearch3D

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

(SALE OFF) Audio Frequency Spectrum Poster

SALE OFF Bass audio frequency spectrum poster

(TOP SELLING) Dallas Cowboys Punisher Skull All Over Print 3D T-shirt, Hoodie