(Official) Cat I do what I want poster

Link to buy: Cat I do what I want poster
Or buy at: Gear/Store
Musashi's opponents rely on their skills, flashy swords, and unorthodox weapons. It is similar to fighting the past battle: instead of reacting to the current, they rely on training, on technology, on what had worked before. Musashi, who had grasped the essence of the strategy at an early age, turned that rigidity into their failure. His first thought about the first move was to bring astonishment to this particular opponent. Cat I do what I want poster. Then he clung to that moment: when he broke his opponent's balance because of something unexpected, he observed carefully, then reacted to another action, usually improvised, disappearing. Balance the opponent's defeat and death.
Cat I do what I want poster A1
Homepage: Teasearch3D

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

(SALE OFF) Audio Frequency Spectrum Poster

SALE OFF Bass audio frequency spectrum poster

(TOP SELLING) Dallas Cowboys Punisher Skull All Over Print 3D T-shirt, Hoodie